Tuesday, September 14, 2010

EEWIL-Everything Wonderful In Life SPOTLIGHT

                     Thought I would share a Group with you that I am 
                                             Facebook with that is PURE ETSY!!!!!!!!!!
                                 EEWIL- EVERYTHING Wonderful In Life
                                                      Leader-Kathy Smugala Zeis

           ***This Group Shares The Wonders Of “Etsy”. From The Artisans To The Unique Antique And Vintage Finds. …And So Many Supplies For Your Own Handmade Creations! We Create ETSY TREASURIES From Within The Group.****






                  This is some Treasuries That is listed right now with some amazing finds!

CLICK ON EACH TITLE




                                                         *JOY OF LIFE TREASURE!









*It's the Little Things That Make Life Wonderful...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exciting Things Going on in The Group, Stop by.........

$100.00 CASH Prize Money For The Etsy Challenge



Today Is Tuesday September 14th. OUR ETSY TREASURY CHALLENGE BEGINS.


On October 15th, The Group Member Who Has Made It To The Front Page, The Most Often, Will Win $100.00 CASH.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come By My Store on Etsy
All My ACEO's are 1/2 Price and FREE SHIPPING!
MY SHOP

 





1 comment:

angelself said...

Those are some great treasurys, Lisa. Thanks for sharing them! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels