Monday, August 30, 2010

Spotlight Sunday Etsy Shop Promotion

My Newest Feature Each Sunday I will Find a Few New Stores on Etsy and Spotlight on them here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AbundanceYeah

All of the items in the shop are made in small quantities to ensure the taste is scrumptious, memorable, delightful and just plain yummy. Here you will find gourmet fruit butter, jams, preserves, flavored salts, rubs, candy and more. I prepare all items in a certified kitchen twice a week and sometimes more depending on orders.  Wow Her items all look so yummy!!

Peach Butter
Doesn't all this just look yummy! So why not try some of her items today!! Tell her Lisa sent you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Blackcurrant Photography
Her ETSY SHOP CLICK HERE


She has so many wonderful photo cards in her shop plus some cute fimo jewerly! I particularly enjoy natural light portraiture and shooting in a candid,photojournalistic style. I also enjoy photographing our native flowers with a view to creating fine art images. 


Take a few moments and check out all her unique creations, and remember tell her Lisa sent you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels