Thursday, September 23, 2010

Supporting The Treatboxes For Troops

I have another blog I am working on now and I hope all my supporters here will take a moment to come over and check it out!! 




We need your State Postcards! 
 Can you send you some??
Say Thank You With A Postcard!

Send a soldier or a veteran a message of thanks, today or any day! Military service members stationed far from home love to see postcards from our beautiful 50 states. You can send your local postcards to our troops to give them snapshots across America. Write a personal message of support, leave the address area blank and mail your postcard(s) to us in a larger envelope. We’ll ship them to our troops in bulk in our care packages. A little slice of home in every package, created by you! Send your cards to us: Lisa Parker 11552 Parker Rd Monterey, Tn 38574

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels