Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

There is always something to be Thankful for!  Today is Thankful Thursday!! Let's talk about what you are thankful for!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ


Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.



I am so thankful to God for my 3 wonderful blessings from him, I am the mom to the best kids in the world!

We teach a wonderful College and Career Class on Sunday and Wendesday Night, Here they were playing Minute to Win it game, so much fun! We are blessed by them!!


I have been blessed to have been married to this wonderful man for almost 29 years, we renewed our vows on a private beach in Jamica almost 5 year ago!  We were childhood sweethearts since 3rd grade and only dated each other!! WE are blessed!!!!!!!

I am close to my sisters and brother, we have a big family that still gets together on the holidays
and has lots of fun together!! God has blessed me for sure!


I am so thankful for all the talents that God has given me to use for my crafts! I give all the glory to him for them!  I would greatly appreciate any all of business that you give me in my store on Etsy!






Take a few moments and Come Browse around my store!

I Do hope you will comment and Tell me what you are grateful for!! We have so to be thankful for!!



Don't Forget about my Giveaway Click HERE To Enter

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great photos =) Wonderful to see your blessings!

I am thankful for my daughter and all my family =) And... ahem - this list could get really long! LOL! I am thankful that the Lord has blessed me so abundantly in so many ways and I give Him all the glory and praise!

Lisa said...

Thanks Kathleen, We tend to forget all the blessings we have!! and I give all the glory and praise too!! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels