Saturday, October 16, 2010

Super Sale Saturdays

So Let's Find some Good sales and SHARE them and Make some purchases!  You purchase something off my blog list today, come back and comment and I will send you a free Artprint from my shop! :)

Let's Get Started











 



















Some great items for sale here! It's time to start that Christmas Shopping! Remember purchase something from one of these shops today and you can a Free Art Print from my shop!

Don't forget to sign up for me free Giveaway of Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Goodie Bag

Have a Blessed Day! Smile at someone, make them happy! :)

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Lisa, these are lovely! Great offer, too =)

jywheeler said...

Nice picks...thanks for including my ornament.

readingsully2 said...

Some really great things here, Lisa.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Thank you so much for including our "Hope" pendant...
Be Blessed~

artistsuetaylor said...

Very cute items!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels