Friday, January 28, 2011

Facebook Finds Friday

Well let's back to finding some fabulous items on Facebook for Sale Please check them, So many great items to buy!
Doll of Latin America Postcard

Turquoise and Red Lampwork Earrings

Nina Simone - 14 by 18 Original Acrylic Painting

Chalcedony Rodelle Earrings

Russian Hill, 1x1.75 Paper and Wood Earrings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Artbylisak  On Etsy

A few of My Items In My Etsy Shop, Great Valentine Gifts
Mini Felted Heart Soaps Lavendar Scent Valentine Gift Idea Free Shipping

Crocheted Cotton Dishcloths, Washclothes, Scrubbers Set of 2 FREE SHIPPING

Give All Your Worries and Cares To God ACEO Free Shipping

Check out Our Dawg Team Art Group Giveaway CLICK HERE

Have a Blessed Day!


7 comments:

Crystal "Belle" said...

Lovely!!

Linelle said...

Love your shop!!!

ALMA said...

You have an adorable shop.. There is something for everyone! I love your Blog.. Thank you for adding me to your "Facebook Finds Friday" <3

Unknown said...

Sorry made a mistake on previous post- Lol, but just to say thank you for featuring my Lampwork Earrings on your Blog- Much appreciated!
Willow xx

Hekate01 said...

Lovely featured and funky blog. Nice to see my friend has been featured too. Willow's earrings xx

Patty said...

Thanks for using our postcard. Cute blog!

Unknown said...

Great items found!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels