Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wendesday Finds Being Thoughtful

So Lets see what we can find That has
thoughtfulness in it for sale!
Check them all out and Purchase!!

The Book of Good Thoughts. Beautiful Red Leather Book
~~~~~~~~~~
Everything is gonna be allright 13x19 - vintage collection

Pleasant Thoughts Soldered Glass Ornament
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Our Thoughts Black Pillow, hemp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thoughts and Heart card
Your In My Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Penny For Your Thoughts Ballet-Neck T--Size M
Penny For Your Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Handstamped You're Never More Than a Thought Away card with Trees
A Thought Away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a few things from shop
At The Cross Shades of Pink & Fushia Bookmark    Hope Love Faith Set of 4 Glass Unique Magnet SetRainbow Child With Flowers in her Hair ACEOHand Felted Essential Oil Goats Milk & Honey Soap Soothing
Just Click on the links to go to these items!
Please come by I have so many things to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping my blog, Please follow us and spread our blog around!
We will be starting a new giveaway just after Christmas!

Be Thoughtful to Someone!
Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.
Many Blessings to you today!

3 comments:

Lee Pierce said...

Wonderful selection of "thoughtful" gifts! Thanks so much for seeking these out.

Lisa said...

Thanks Lee, I love sharing others items!

Amie said...

Lisa, Thanks so much for featuring my card! You just made my day! I definitely have my eye on a few of your felted soaps and will be making a purchase SOON! :)

Take Care!
(TheEclecticPear)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels