Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's Talk Soap

So let's talk about soap!!
What do you like in a soap??  Any special ingredients, oils, the texture, the smell??

 I am enjoying making soaps and I would really
 like to know what you like?

I have been working with Goatsmilk and it makes a super soap!

Here are some of my different types of soaps available in my Etsy Store, But if you want a special soap, just let me know!!

Click on the highlighted link to see it in my shop!

Lemon Verbena olive oil goats milk  Soap Soothing Skin
This one is Lemon Verbena But can be made in any scent

Sandalwood lavendar hint of lemongrass Soap Soothing Skin Goatsmilk
Sandalwood, Lavendar & Hint of Lemongrass

Lavendar Felted goats milk Soap Bar Handfelted
Available in Many Scents!

Lavendar Lemon  Body Soap Soothing Skin Shea Butter Goatsmilk

Rubber Ducky Soap Fun For All Ages
Fun for all ages, makes taking a bath fun!
Available in Fresh Rain or Baby Powder Scent

Check out all my soaps and MORE in my store!!
Just contact me and I will be happy to make you a special scent just for you!




1 comment:

jywheeler said...

the ducky is so cute

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels