Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good Thursday Morning!

This is my lst Post, I stay so busy with so many things in my life. I love to paint, draw, sew, do photography, Take care of the Designing Artists Women's Group DAWG, We have such a wonderful group of Ladies in this group. I am so thankful to call them my friends! I have been married for almost 27 years now to my wonderful grade school sweetheart!!! He is the love of my life! I have 3 wonderful children, Heather 24, Tabitha 21, Seth 16. I am so blessed God is so wonderful to me and I love the Lord with all my heart. He is my everything, without God I would be lost. He has given me these talents that I have, I love to paint and draw the ACEO's. I have some new ones this morning to show.

The lst one is my DOG Days Quest for our Group So I did an Digital Altered Art Card this time of a fun one with our New German Shepherd puppy "BUCK".




Another one I finished is Monkey in the Jungle ACEO Card




1 comment:

jywheeler said...

I love your little Monkey. So glad to see you joined the Land of the Blogs...........we are lucky to have you as our leader and our friend! HUGS!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels