Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ready For Fall


Fall and Memories

I think Fall seems to be my favorite time of the year. I love the magical time of the leaves turning the brilliant colors of orange, yellow and reds here in Tennessee. It is like God has taken a paint brush and spread of rainbow of paint everywhere. Then with the weather turning cooler it is just a wonderful season. You can put a sweater and feel comfortable when you go outside, we have such hot and HUMID summers here now that I just seem to hate summertime anymore. I love the fall too because of the pumpkins and scarecrow. I enjoy Halloween because of the kids. My kids always love to dress up and go trick or treating for the candy, that of course makes me sad now that they have all grown up. :( We don't get to decide their fun costumes and I always made them so it was always exciting to see how they would turn out each year. What fun memories we have from 20 years worth of Halloween costumes. They was Raggedy Ann's, Spiders, Butterflies, Fairies, Princesses, Cowboys, Indians, Dragons, Cowgirls and Camo Men and Girls and so many more I can't count, but how I loved each one of them! The years fly by oh way to fast for each child that we have, being a mom is such a precious gift for us. God blesses us with that special time, I was blessed to be able to stay home with each one of them all the way thru each of their lives in school, Seth is a Junior in High school now, his time is growing near to a close in school. I can't believe it was like yesterday that I took Heather in to kindergarten and then Tabitha and a few years later it was Seth, oh my our time is so precious. Fall rolls around each year way too quickly and passes on to each new season bringing with it our lives passes in the shadows. We blink and another year is gone! I hope everyone that reads this makes sure to take the time to stop and hug those babies of yours no matter how old they are and let them know how much you love them and have enjoyed all their special moments in their lives. I know thinking back this morning has brought a lot of joy to me! I am exciting about this Fall and another pumpkin cutting adventure with my kids as we do every year, it just seems to get a little more aggravating, oh well who cares, as long as we are together~


Seth As Camo Man


Heather as Raggedy ann and Tabby as a Pink Bunny

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels