Thursday, October 2, 2008

Creating Seems to Be In My BLooD!

You know many times I have tried to quit the crafting business, quit sewing, painting, drawing, fiddling with hands, a term we use, but it seems to be impossible. I have so much in my mind that has to escape and find it's way to be real some how, whether it is being made into a doll, or painted on a canvas. Sometimes I feel the need to just go out and take photographs, there is a need there deep within me to create! It is a longing that won't go away. It has been with me since as long as I can remember. Sometimes I put everything up and I will go for a few weeks, maybe even a few months without, fiddling with my hands making something, but then that need always presents its self to come back out and makes me say "It is time to create something again". I guess that is what makes me, me! We are all such unique individuals, and God has a plan for each one of us. I am thankful to him he has given me the ability to do all the different talents he chosen for me. Creating! So many things are running thru my mind to create, what do I start on first...............

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels