Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do you take Photographs??



What do you see when you get behind a camera? Taking photos is about my favorite hobby, and I have 1000's of photos to prove it too, LOL!






Ever Time I look somewhere I am looking to see if there is an angle to take a photo shot, I never tire of this, it is in my blood I suppose and I have passed it to my oldest daughter which is a photographer on the side now of her day job!








I love taking photos of just about everything! What do you enjoy taking photos of I would love to hear from you too! I have alot of my for sell on etsy Check them out!


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Lovely photos! I love to take pictures of my animals and my family =)

Lisa said...

Thanks I have a camera in my hand all the time! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels