Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Looking thru the Lens

I can't remember exactly how old I was when I picked up my lst camera but I was hooked after that lst little batch of photos came back from the lab. I love to take nature photos, especially flowers, butterflies, and abstract mountain scenery. God's glory is every where we look and to be able to share it with everyone is truly a wonderful thing. I sell most all I take in ACEO size because that is the rage now for collectors 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. That is size is the perfect size to keep and collect so easily. I have taken literally 1000's of photos of my lifetime, my family can tell you about that, they use to hate to see me coming, I always had a photo in my hand. LOL I have slowed down taken so many now, I pick and choose my subjects more intently now. With my cell phone as a double for a camera that helps me when I see something all of a sudden like this weekend me and my husband when for a 4 wheeler ride down in calfkiller hollar.



I am so thankful to live in a place "Tennessee" where we can still get out and ride and enjoy all of God's Glory in the nature. That is the reason I love to take photos so much I guess, I want to capture it all so one day when it all changes it will be here in record of a photo for people to see.






Taking the time to enjoy the little moments of life is what it is all about! Make sure you take the time too!




1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels