Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Jewerly Designs










I love to create and that includes just about everything! I have started creating jewerly.





I think it is so much to start with just a few beads and come up with all these great looking items of jewerly! I try to keep the cost low so everyone can afford to purchase them. I love the retro looking jewerly, I search out old jewerly tear it apart and then recycle them with new beads and make these super looking jewerly for everyone to enjoy! I also put my also painting designs on my earrings. Very OOAK for you to enjoy!





I try to make all types of colors and shapes, do you have a certain something you are looking for, give me a shout and I will see what I can do for you!










Come and Look at all the Designs I have of Earrings, Bracelets, Keychains and More in my shop!











No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
please email me at lparker1116@yahoo.com Thanks :)

For Sale on Etsy My ACEO's

Who has visited me

Labels